Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Arise, blog!




So this is the first post in this blog in quite some time. I had intended this blog to document my painting, but it kind of fell by the wayside. To try to catch up, I'll be posting pics of my completed Ultramarines companies and try to update you on what I've got going on at the moment. First off, here's a picture of the whole 4th Company. The company banner has been changed to that of the "official" GW version. The one seen in the pic is my first attempt at freehanding a banner. Sadly, I can't claim any huge improvement in the intervening time. It takes practice and I just haven't had the time to do that. I'll be posting pics of the company one squad at a time in subsequent posts.

Well, that's it for right now. I hope you enjoy the pics and I promise to try to be a more faithful poster in the future.

1 comment:

  1. It's always nice to see a group photo of a well painted army. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete