Friday, August 7, 2009

About me...

So this is my first attempt at blogging. A bit about myself then, I guess. I was born in South Korea, raised all over the US(Army brat!), currently residing in Alabama, and work for an ambulance service. I'm the father of two girls and one boy, married to my second wife who is my best friend, and a Christian. I enjoy collecting and painting models from the Warhammer 40,000 game, NASCAR, University of Alabama football, and SCUBA.

The primary focus of this blog will be my 40K minis, but I'll also ramble on about various subjects as they strike my fancy. I hope you enjoy, and thanks for coming along for the ride.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I spotted your blog today at mybattalion, that Ultramarine army looks really cool! I hope you get a chance to show it in more detail... keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete